Frosted Citrus Green Tea.
You can have Frosted Citrus Green Tea using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Frosted Citrus Green Tea
- It’s 4 cups of V8 tropical splash, chilled.
- You need 4 cups of strong brewed green tea.
- Prepare of Fresh mint, lemon slices (optional).
Frosted Citrus Green Tea instructions
- Pour 2 cups juice into 1 ice cube trays. Freeze for 1 1/5 hrs.
- Mix remaining juice and tea and refrigerate at least 1 1/2 hrs.
- Unmold cubes and place 3 to 4 cubes in each of 6 glasses. Pour tea mixture into each glass. Serve with extras, if desired..